Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Seasonal Wreath Ideas

Since we've moved into our new house I've been trying to come up with ideas for wreaths that match the season or the holiday. Here's a few I've made so far...


This cute little monogrammed bunny was for Easter. I got the cutout from Unfinished Wood Co. through a deal site called Groopdealz. It arrived a little later than I expected so I only had time to paint it before it was already Easter weekend. Next year I think I'll add a cute little bow.


This one was one I created to Welcome Spring. I made a burlap wreath then added a few floral decorations as well as a burlap bunting that matches the flower color. It looks really nice on our front porch with the pink flowers in the stone planters.

Now, it's almost July 4th and time to celebrate being an American. I'm trying to decide what wreath I want to make now. I really want something patriotic, but I don't know exactly what I want. 

Here's a few of the Pinterest inspirations I have found....

Photo Credits
Photo Credits
Photo Credits

Photo Credits

Now I just have to decide what I want to do for my patriotic wreath for July. It looks like it's time for me to go shopping at my local craft stores. I think the first place I'll hit up is Michael's since they are having 15% off your entire purchase from 3pm-7pm today.



<3 Kelly Jean






No comments:

Post a Comment