Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Body Beast - Measurements and Pictures

Before starting Body Beast we took our before pictures and measurements. This is smart to do so you know how you've changed and when you finish the workout you can send your pictures in for free gear (Body Beast T-Shirt). You want to take a picture of yourself from the Front, Back, and Side. You can have your arms at your sides or flexing in the position I'm showing above. After taking pictures we did the typical measurements of shoulders, bust, waist, and hips. However with Body Beast it also requests you to measure your right/left biceps, right/left quads, glutes, and right/left calves. My main areas I want to work on with Body Beast are my butt, thighs, calves, biceps, and my abdominal area. If you need help with how to measure your body for you bust, waist, shoulders, and hips here is a guide. 


Source

Now that we had our measurements, weights, and pictures {and a basic idea of our meal plans for the weeks, which will change in the upcoming weeks as my dietary needs change} it was time to start our workouts.



No comments:

Post a Comment