Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Beachbody 3-Day Refresh Prep



On Tuesday I will be starting the 3-Day Refresh by Beachbody. The 3-Day Refresh is great when you want a fast, clean break - to drop a few pounds in a hurry or break some bad habits. After this 4 day weekend and Thanksgiving holiday I'm not feeling my best. I tried really hard to be healthier than I normally am, but I'm not sure if I was 100% on track with my usual eating. Due to the change in my usual routine I'm feeling a bit more sluggish and my stomach isn't feeling too great. That is why I will be starting the 3-Day Refresh this week during my "rest" week in P90X3


Source
The 3-Day Refresh consists of 3 daily shakes, a fiber drink, plenty of filtered water, plus a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going. The meal plan that comes with the 3-Day Refresh is simple, but it offers many alternatives, including some creative ways to prepare your meals so that you can actually enjoy eating healthy food without having to season it in ways that can damage your health and undermine your weight-loss goals. This is also great because it's a cleanse without the starvation feeling you get with most of the other cleanses out there.


Source
I like to make sure I do things exactly right, so before starting out I decided to lay out my menu plan for the 3 days ahead. I also wanted to make sure that I'd have time to grocery shop and prep for the refresh. I work a full-time job away from home so I don't have the time to prep as I go. I want to be able to leave for work in the morning and have everything I need to stay on track with my refresh. I am also hoping that if I am fully sticking to the plan that I can get the optimum results. Below you can see how my 3 days will go according to my schedule of each day between waking and sleeping.



I finally got my groceries today so I just need to do a little bit of meal prep then I'll be all set for the next 3 days. It'll be easy peasy after the prepping!


Here's a short video that explains more about the 3-Day Refresh. If you're interested let me know and I can help you get started. Who wants to lose a few pounds in the next 3 days?






No comments:

Post a Comment