Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

I have been obsessed with pumpkin everything lately. I have even made an entire Pinterest board dedicated to it called Pumpkin Possibilities. It is full of all kinds of pumpkin recipes, including cakes, pies, cookies, coffees, spreads, pancakes, and much much more. Well along with my pumpkin pinteresting I have also been scouring my local stores for anything pumpkin. I kept seeing the pumpkin spice chai latte mix tempting me every time I went to the store. I finally gave in and purchased it.


I think I was a little too overexcited about this purchase. As soon as I got home I made myself a large cup of it....maybe a little too large of a cup. I mixed 1 cup of the pumpkin spice chai latte with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, then threw it in a Starbucks cup with a handful of ice. To top it all off I sprinkled a tad bit of pumpkin pie spice on top. Oh my gosh it was so good. It was the perfect drink to complement my day of relaxation enjoying the outdoors.


I think next I'll try out these pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese icing and fondant pumpkins. To make it a little easier I'll just switch out the fondant pumpkins for the candy corn pumpkins you can find in clearance sections at grocery stores everywhere right now.



<3 Kelly Jean




No comments:

Post a Comment