Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4th Festivities

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable July 4th. To me the Fourth of July is the best holiday of the year. I get so excited every year when this time comes around. I love decorating for the 4th and I love all the festivities that come along with it. I especially love the warm weather! 

This year to decorate my front porch I made a patriotic B door hanger.


I already had the paint, painters tape, and wooden stars so the total cost of this project was only $8 for the large B. I had a coupon for 40% off one full price item that I used because otherwise I would've paid $16 for the B. While I was at Hobby Lobby I also bought a few patriotic planter stakes to put in my planters at the front door.


To celebrate the fourth of July my fiancè and I spent a relaxing day together going to a few stores, trying out new restaurants, and finally going to see the fireworks at the Square.

I thought this one was really cool because it was shaped like a sideways UFO/Saucer rather than the typical wide circle

I love this one since it has so many colors in it.


We really enjoyed the whole thing...especially the BIG finale. They did a great job wowing the audience this year. I have never seen a finale like this one. I'm pretty sure at once they had shot off like 10-15 fireworks which were all exploding together creating this amazing explosion of color in the sky.


<3 Kelly Jean




No comments:

Post a Comment