Happy New Years everybody! I hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable holiday. My holidays this year have been pretty hectic, but still enjoyable. I feel like finally though my life is going to be back on track. Now it's time for new beginnings and a chance to do things better. I believe that 2014 will be my year.
In 2014 I will be:
- House hunting and buying my dream home
- Exploring possible career options
- Continuing to workout to become the fit and healthy person I aspire to be
- Completing extreme amounts of DIY projects based off of my Pinterest inspirations
- Helping my best friend to get married
- Planning my wedding (buying my DRESS)
- and therefore also marrying the love of my life on September 13, 2014.
It's definitely going to be a busy year, but also probably my favorite year. I can't wait for all the wonderfully exciting things that 2014 holds for me. To help me keep track of everything this year I am currently on the hunt for a new planner. Here are my two favorite planners I've seen for 2014.....
I'm not sure which to choose. I love them both! Where are other shops to find cute planners?
<3 Kelly Jean