Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

An Easier Black Friday

I personally choose to have my shopping experience be something that is relaxing and laid back. I like to really take my time to find what I want. Based on that I'm not one that will stand in line for hours at a store and fight the crowd to get the Black Friday deals. Sure, I think the 70%-90% off deals are amazing, but I just can't get myself to deal with the crowds and insanity. For that reason I choose to do my Black Friday shopping online. 

This year I have found two new amazing sights offering up some truly great Black Friday deals you can get all from the comfort of your home. They are Pick Your Plum and GroopDealz



Both sites offer up items that you typically find in the local boutiques around the squares in your hometown, yet at half the price. I was overjoyed when I stumbled upon both these sites.

Here are a few of the items I'm thinking about picking:
Note Sets for under $1
Holiday Washi Tape for up to 80% off
Iconic Style - Wool Hats for 73% off
Knit Arm Warmers for under $2

Here are a few of the dealz I want to grab up:

Diamonds in the Rough Necklace
Holiday Lace Dress


Lace Trim Knitted Leg Warmers
Tiny Gold Initial Heart Necklace


Now I'm on the hunt for some more super deals on this Black Friday. I just adore a great deal!


<3 Kelly Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment