Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PB2 Peanut Butter and Banana Shake


I recently learned about this amazing product called PB2. It is a powdered peanut butter that has 85% less fat calories than regular peanut butter. In one serving (2 tablespoons) you have only 45 calories or 1 WW points plus. I feel like this is a great alternative to peanut butter for those of you who are trying to count calories and get healthier. PB2 allows me to give into my cravings for peanut butter, yet still keep my calorie count in check. I normally mix the PB2 powder up to go on my whole wheat toast, but I've been looking for some new ways to use PB2. 

A few nights ago I decided to make a smoothie/shake using my chocolate PB2. It was amazing! I was so happy with the results. For a whole cup full of this delicious shake it only cost me 85 calories! That's pretty impressive when you consider the fact that most smoothies or milkshakes are over 300 calories.


To make this delicious shake all I needed was: 
  • 2 tablespoons of PB2
  • 1 Large Banana
  • 1 cup of Almond Milk (unsweetened)
  • 1 handful of ice cubes
Then blend it all together in the blender until creamy and ENJOY!



If you aren't into smoothies then the Bell Plantation website has some other ideas to mix PB2 into your lifestyle. 


<3 Kelly Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment