Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coffee Bean and Tea Light Candle



I just found the simplest way to make my apartment smell amazing without spending a lot of money on candles and plug ins. It was by far the easiest DIY I've ever done. All I had to do was fill a bowl or small serving platter with coffee beans and add tea lights. All of these products may easily be something that people already have around the house. I was able to get all of my supplies at the Dollar Store and the supplies I got should last me for quite awhile. 

I got:
  • 10 pack of vanilla tea lights
  • 12oz bag of French Vanilla Coffee beans
  • 1 small vase
It's as easy as that and when you burn this your whole house will smell like freshly brewed coffee!! You can switch it up by trying different flavors of coffee. I think next I will get Pumpkin Spice coffee beans to try out due to my pumpkin obsession.


<3 Kelly Jean




No comments:

Post a Comment