Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Best Breakfast in East Cobb

I've been looking for local breakfast places for my fiancé and I to try out on weekends. We finally got the chance this weekend to try out a place we pass everyday on our way to and from work. I kept seeing the sign for Cafe 33 and after reading reviews on it my interest was piqued. In Cobb Life Magazine they are voted as "One of the Best in East Cobb". I am so glad that we decided to give them a try. We stopped by for breakfast this morning and it was packed. We were a little hesitant once we found out that there was a 30 minute wait for food, but we decided to stick it out anyways. I am so glad we did! 



I got the belgian waffle with strawberries and powdered sugar.






My fiancé got a waffle sandwich. The waffle sandwich contains Two Fried Eggs, bacon or sausage, choice of cheese and pepper jelly surrounded by a Hot, Fresh Belgian Waffle and maple syrup on the side.






The food not only looked amazing, but it also tasted wonderful. It was definitely worth the wait. I would for sure recommend Cafe 33 to anyone in the area or that's traveling through.



<3 Kelly Jean






No comments:

Post a Comment