Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorite: Unfinished Wood Co.

I'm officially obsessed with this new store I found through GroopDealz called Unifinished Wood Co. I typically like to DIY my own wreaths for my front door, but if you're not into going through the whole process of making your own you can always go over to Unifinished Wood Co. and buy one of their super cute Baltic Birch Plywood door hangers and just paint it whatever color you want. In my post from Easter I showed their Bunny Monogrammed door hanger. I was short on time so I just painted it a Robin's Egg Blue and hung it up on my door. I think next year I'll add a cute bow or maybe even little flowers. 

I was browsing their site today to find some new ideas for my front door or even for other places in my home. Here are a few of my favorites...

This one would look so cute with some of the new fall decorations that you can find at Kirklands! I can't wait to decorate my front "porch" for Fall!!


This could be cute as a "guest book" idea at a wedding or just in your home to show your state pride. GO GEORGIA!
This would be perfect in a kitchen painted with chalkboard paint to write little messages on or to even write your menu on
 
This one would work great during the summer..especially since it seems like anchors are really popular lately



<3 Kelly Jean






No comments:

Post a Comment