Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Sunday Hike

source
Recently my fiancè and I had our engagement pictures taken at the Roswell Mill in Georgia. I believe most people know it for it's covered bridge. Both times I've gone there I have seen at least 3-4 groups of people with professional photographers taking pictures there. We were no different since we had a few taken on this very same bridge....




It was such a beautiful place so we were determined to go back and hike it. Today we finally got the chance. It was a wonderful day for hiking. Most of the trails are covered by trees so even on a warm day it still feels pretty nice. I think also being by the waterfalls created a nice breeze to make it quite enjoyable. Plus I have to say the views weren't too bad either.. If you're ever in the area I definitely recommend hiking the trails at the Roswell Mill.







<3 Kelly Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment