Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sneak Peek into Tony Horton's Workouts




Ever thought about trying out P90, P90X, P90X2, or P90X3 but wasn't sure if it would be the workout for you? Maybe you didn't want to spend the money to buy it without trying it first? Well, you're in luck. First, if you have an XBox ONE you can just go to the Fitness App and there are a few 10-minute workouts with Tony Horton. His workouts are amazing and he's a hoot. Every workout video I am usually laughing, even after doing them a few times. I also  found a few short workouts you can try to decide if you would want to buy the real thing. 

PopSugar has a 10-Minute P90X3 Workout with Tony Horton here. It's AMAZING! I just did the workout this morning for a mini-workout since today is technically my rest day. On a side note I desperately want to buy the her workout outfit. It's super cute and PINK...aka my favorite color!




Here's a P90X3 inspired Total Body Workout




Here's an Accelerated Series Chest Workout with Tony Horton


Let me know what you think! I love Tony Horton and his amazing workouts! Checkout his Youtube page here. All his videos are GREAT! I just wanted to share today some of his videos to help others get motivated to start working out! Here's where you can buy the videos by Tony Horton if you are interested.


<3 Kelly Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment