Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

P90X3 Month 2 Complete

I can't believe it! My husband and I are officially done with Month 2 of P90X3. I am seriously in love with this workout program. Tony Horton keeps me laughing throughout every workout with his silly personality and each day is different than the last. I love the workouts where I record my reps/weights because then I can actually see how I'm improving and getting stronger.


Here's how Block 2 looked in P90X3. My favorites were MMX, Incinerator, and Triometrics. I'm very surprised that I actually like MMX. Back when I used to workout at LA Fitness I atteneded one Kickboxing class and hated it. I spent 90% of the class lost and looking like I had no coordination at all. Thankfully in MMX Tony Horton does a great job of showing the moves and making it super easy to follow. My least favorite was definitely Ecentric Lower. During the first week I was a DISASTER. I kept stumbling and messing up with my workouts. I felt like I barely got a workout even though I had a good calorie burn just because I was so frustrated. I have always had issues with balance, but it seems worse since I sprained my ankles. Thankfully though I noticed during weeks 2-3 I was getting better and better at the moves in Ecentric Lower.


As you can tell by my sheet where I record my reps and weights I was writing BAD and underlining it multiple times on the workouts that were straight up disasters during week 1. I loved seeing my improvements though as the weeks went on. I was also happy to see my progress pictures at the end of the month. I feel like I'm looking better and better!!


I feel like my stomach is looking smaller and my butt is looking more lifted. I still have a ways to go, but I am so happy with my progress. 

Are there others out there wishing they could loose just a few more pounds? Wishing they had someone out there to keep them accountable? Or just hoping to tone and tighten up their body? I'm here to help you! Contact me for information about joining my January Challenge Group! There's only a few week lefts to decided if you are going to make this New Year the one where you finally stick to your resolution. 


No comments:

Post a Comment