Today's shake was a Peanut Butter Cup Shakeology. It might even be better than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Tree. It's definitely more filling than one of those tiny trees. It's also easy peasy to make. I love Shakeology because it makes it super easy to make breakfast on the go during busy mornings.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology (you can also use Chocolate Shakeology)
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp of PB2
- 1 cup of Skim Milk
- 1 handful of Ice
- Place all ingredients in your blender
- Blend until smooth
A Peanut Butter Cup Shakeology is 100% better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Trees. It's much healthier, it reduces your cravings, and it has antioxidants to help prevent heart disease. Shakeology has 70 natural ingredients and includes your 23 vitamins and minerals. Plus it will help you get closer to your health and fitness goals. Basically, it's the healthiest meal of your day!!!!
Are you interested in trying Shakeology or getting more information?
Here are some ways you can go about doing that...
- Message or email me at email@example.com
- Check out my Shakeology site: http://www.shakeology.com/kellybond007 (this is where it can be purchased as well)
- Order either a 30 day supply bag (1 flavor of your choice), or a box of 24 individual packets in a variety of flavors. By choosing Home Direct (HD) option, you will not only receive discounted shipping, but it will automatically arrive at your doorstep each month!