Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Thursday Top 10 - Cauliflower Recipes


I love finding new healthy recipes to make for my husband and I. My favorite new ones to try out are Cauliflower recipes. There are so many ways you can switch up Cauliflowers to use as your sides, entrees, and even as dessert. I wanted to share a few of my favorite ones I've found as I do my meal planning each week. 

10. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites - Who doesn't love buffalo chicken? It's amazing while you're watching the game or celebrating with your friends. What I don't love about Buffalo Chicken however is how unhealthy it usually is. That is why I was so happy when I found this recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. It's AMAZING and it's only 2 grams of fat for 6 Cauliflower Bites.


9. Cauliflower Mac and Cheese - This awesome recipe is low on carbs and so deliciously cheesy. It would be great for a holiday side since it serves 8-10. Plus it would be a very sneaky way to help your kids get their veggies in without them ever suspecting it.


8. Skinny Mashed Cauliflower - Here's another amazing side recipe for those watching their carbs. I love any recipe that is healthier for me and delicious, and this one here definitely fills both needs. Now it's okay to give into your all American craving and eat some mashed cauliflower.


7. Cauliflower Tots - Here's another great recipe that will give you a great way to sneak in healthy vegetables for your kids. These Cauliflower Tots aren't only healthy, they are also super easy to make. Many, if not all of the ingredients are items that we all normally have in our kitchen. 



6. Crispy Orange Cauliflower - This recipe is a new favorite of mine because it allows me to finally be able to give in to my Chinese cravings without feeling super guilty afterwards. Now I can drive by Panda Express without feeling the urge to pull-in. This Crispy Orange Cauliflower recipe is definitely one you will want to add to your list of favorite recipes.



5. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice - Here is another amazing treat to allow you to have your favorite side while still staying low in carbs. These are also Gluten Free and Vegan friendly. Now you have the perfect side for your next Mexican meal. These will definitely be made the next time I make burrito bowls or tacos for dinner.



4. Cauliflower Brownies - Because who doesn't love chocolate and brownies? I know the idea of chocolate and cauliflower together sounds terrifying, but they are amazing. They turn out so rich and chocolatey and delicious. Next, I'll have to try avocado brownies and black bean brownies. 



3. Spicy Cauliflower Stir Fry - This stir fry is amazing! It's low carb, delicious, and superbly easy to make. The whole thing took a whopping 15 minutes to throw together. This works great on a busy night where you want something healthy and quick. Plus it has a nice spicy twist with the addition of Sriracha.



2. Healthy Fettuccine Cauliflower Alfredo - Fettuccine Alfredo is one of those recipes that are comforting and delicious all at the same time. The warm cheesy ness of the sauce with the noodles is always perfection. However, typical Fettuccine Alfredo is not always a friend to your thighs. Therefore, when I found this recipe for Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce I jumped for joy. This is definitely a must try for all the Alfredo lovers out there. 



1. Cauliflower Pizza Crust - And last but not least there's pizza made with Cauliflower Crust. As seen here I've made my own Cauliflower Pizza with Pepperonis and Banana Peppers. This one is a definite favorite in my household.



I hope you enjoy these recipes. Let me know what's your favorite or if you have a different cauliflower recipe you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment